WE HAVE UNDER TAKEN THE FOLLOWING PROJECTS SUCCESSFULLY
This project is of Ministry of housing and urban affairs (MOHUA) ,we have under taken 75 ULB’s(Urban Local Bodies) of west Bengal, survey which was conducted in 3 stages
- Verification & validation of documents
- Citizens feed back
Completed the task successfully in 66 days with 50 field personnel based on which MOHUA has published the rankings already.
- 4th weaver’s census – Ongoing..
This project of central ministry of textile for census of working handlooms in 11 districts of west Bengal is undergoing with 200 field personnel’s and supervisors. Data sample size of 3,00,000 unit appx.
- Physical verification
- Door-to-door visit
- Business model study
Apart from the above we have been associated with
- MISC-UNICEF project- data assimilation for age group 0-5 yrs regarding physical stats and pregnant woman (anti natal care)
- RCH-REPRODUCTIVE CHILD HEALTH- study of behavioral changes and immunization process of age group 0-5 yrs
- EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH- group discussion with MIGRATED WOMEN about the livelihood, eradication of addiction and how to protect male of the family.
- EXPERIMENTAL RESEACH- Save the child project, age group 15-19 yrs group
discussion census of street child, night patrolling at Sealdah Howrah Junction
- KARVY INSIGHTS LTD – Crop Cutting ( crop yield per square feet survey)
- TARU LEADING EDGE - positioning of Tectonic plate situated below Kolkata for studying chances of earth quake effect, chances of flooding due to water level rise of
- KARVY INSIGHTS LTD – opinion poll 2014 before parliamentary election
- COMPREHENSIVE STUDY - FIELDNET GLOBAL RESEARCH LLP - Brand Track Study For VISA, Way of Purchase/cashless purchase: have to collect data from Kolkata residents in categorical SEC : A/B/C- Ongoing
- ASSOCIATION WITH SIGMA RESEARCH LTD – consulting services for strategic environmental, economic and social assessment (SEESA under MOWR, river development & Ganga Rejuvenation) for national mission for clean GANGA - Environmental, Economic and Social Assessment at Ganga main stem villages. have to collect data which covers the general information of respondents such as literacy, education, occupation, income, landholding, BPL Status, cropping pattern, agriculture production, live stock, fertilizer and pesticide, irrigation method etc, response of women and other vulnerable community for dependency on natural environment and problems.
- IIT-KHARAGPUR PROJECT- about quality of life for age group 50-80 yrs, standard of life
- COMMERCIAL STUDY-Digha Beach Festival-Audit
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND FEEDBACK-IIT-KHARAGPUR, metro station exit point customer interview.